Posts Tagged ‘energia felhasználás’
Sorry, this entry is only available in Magyar.
What is a recuperator?
With recuperator – or mechanical ventilation system – it is possible to keep the air clean and fresh in the building, while the system prevents the escape of heat energy.
Why is this necessary?
Due to the strict energy standards the newly built buildings are insulated better and because of this, natural ventilation is reduced, so that the exhaust air is not exchanged as appropriate.
Opening the doors and windows, the ventilation can be solved, but due to this method, the building loses valuable heating energy. On the other hand, the recuperator’s heat exchanger absorbs the heat energy and returns it to the building.
The types of recuperators
There are also active and passive recuperators. The active systems include a built-in heat pump. Because of the heat pump, the active recuperator’s efficiency is much higher than the passive type. Although the system costs are higher, the investment returns on a long-term.
The advantages of recuperators
- The heating costs could be reduced to 80-70%
- Dust or other contaminants could be filtered
- The pollen filter could reduce allergic reactions
- The constantly rotating air eliminates mildew or fungus
- Since the windows can be kept permanently closed, noise could be reduced significantly
- There is no draft
- Because the system saves energy, reduces exhaust emissions
This is a graphic is about the use of ebergy in a typical family house. The typical energic load is divided as follows:
It is evident how the reduction of the energy used for heating (is much more dominant compared to other uses) makes possible a massive reduction of the energy bill. The heat pump is much more effecient than a traditional heating system. Where the heat pump’s COP value is 4, the energy used compared to a typical gas or oil system is 4 times less.
Because of this, it not only gives running savings but also other benefits:
- Low emission of green house gases, like CO2
- Use of renewable energy
- No envorimental pollution at installation site